There are a few things you can do if you can’t find the editable side of your page or post.
- Check the page from the Front-End.
- If you are loged in, visit the page or post you wish to edit from the front side of the website. There might be an “Edit” button in the top left corner of content box. Clicking this will bring you to the edit screen for that page or post.
- Check the Other Pages
- Not all the pages could be created in their specific dashboards, those other pages can be found in the “pages” section of the Admin Dashboard or by clicking here
In recreating the site we needed to keep the original URL structure of the pages, this means that while I was able to put most of the pages associated with each area within its own dashboard, there were a handful of outliers.
These pages can be found in the “Pages” menu item on the Admin Dashboard. Or by Clicking Here
Those pages include:
- The Homepage
- GOES-16/GOES-East MDS Preview
- GOES-17/GOES-West MDS Preview
- TC Real-Time (currently just a redirect)
- SHyMet “Old/NewTopics” Survey
- Aoba Volcano Pages
- Fuego Volcano Pages
- Sierra Negra Volcano Pages
- AmeriGEO Week Aug 2019
- AmeriGEO Week 2019
- Virtual Resource Library
- Training Tutorials
- Web Based Products
- Real-Time Data
- Suomi NPP Imagery Pages and Blog
- Satellite Proving Ground
- TC Genesis
- Research Porjects Homepage
- Training/Outreach Homepage
- Lindsey Loops
- CoRP Science Symposiums
Most of these have been linked from their correct area dashboards but if you can’t find what you are looking for you can always check these other pages.