Welcome to RAMSDIS Online. Please use the menu at left to explore the different sections.
All GOES-16 and Himawari-8 imagery can now be found in SLIDER.
RAMMB’s HTML5 Image Looper works with any modern browser, without the need for Flash or Java plugins, so you should be able to use it on your desktop, tablet, phone, or any other device with a modern browser. A couple things to note:
- When you click on a thumbnail or the “HTML5 Loop” link, instead of opening in a new popup window/tab as has happened in the past, by default the loop will open in the current window. To open a loop in a new window, simply hold down the shift key when you click the thumbnail or link.
- Flash loops are still available, and still open in a separate popup window as before
- On iOS devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod), Safari has a bug/”feature” that causes the following quirk:
- When you first tap on a button, it won’t work, but will be “selected” (as if you’re hovering over it with a mouse)
- The second and subsequent times you tap the SAME button, it will work as expected
- If you tap a DIFFERENT button, the same quirk applies, and you’ll have to tap it a second time to have it work